Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stranger In Town by Cheryl Bradshaw




This was the first book I read by Cheryl Bradshaw. Two girls who are kidnapped at different times. The police are unsuccessful in finding any leads, and something happens that indicates that the two kidnappings are connected. 

One of the daughter's fathers hires Sloane Monroe, a private investigator to see if she can help find both missing girls.  

While the book is fast paced, and I DID enjoy it, I thought it was unrealistic the way 1. everything was done so quickly and 2. the way the whole thing wrapped up almost too neatly. I am all for mysteries getting solved in books, but this one was a little TOO unbelievable. That being said though, I enjoyed it in some ways because sometimes you just need a quick, entertaining read. 

I probably will try the other books by the author at a later date, but just not right now. If you read this and liked it, let me know. If you comment with spoilers, just make sure you put in a spoiler alert! 

Next blog will be about Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes. Thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment