Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Lies by T M Logan



What can I say about this book except, "Buy it when it comes out on 9/11/2018!"  

Joe and his young son, William are out and about when his son sees Joe's wife's car. William wants to see his mother and asks Joe if they can go "surprise" her. Joe follows his wife's car to a hotel. And that's when things start to spiral out of control. 

There is excuse after excuse given, each one sounding plausible but what is the truth and what is a lie?

Well, let me tell you. I thought I knew the ending and I didn't. I don't want to give too much away because you should take this roller coaster ride on your own. There is no filler and the book takes off right away.  But, if you want more, here's the description from Goodreads: 


When Joe Lynch stumbles across his wife driving into a hotel car park while she's supposed to be at work, he's intrigued enough to follow her in.

And when he witnesses her in an angry altercation with family friend Ben, he knows he ought to intervene.

But just as the confrontation between the two men turns violent, and Ben is knocked unconscious, Joe's young son has an asthma attack - and Joe must flee in order to help him.

When he returns, desperate to make sure Ben is OK, Joe is horrified to find that Ben has disappeared.

And that's when Joe receives the first message .




You have to read this book! It was exciting. You won't be disappointed!  Thank you to St. Martin's Press for the advance copy. I really enjoyed it. All opinions are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment