Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Under My Skin by Lisa Unger



I like Lisa Unger's books and was excited to read this advance copy, thanks to NetGalley. 

Poppy's husband Jack, has been murdered in Central Park. A year later, she still doesn't know what really happened and/or why. She has vivid, sometimes violent dreams where she doesn't really know if they are dreams or memories. 

Poppy just can't move past all the unanswered questions surrounding her beloved husband's death and the more dreams/memories that flash before her, the more frightened she becomes. There are secrets in Poppy's life that she has been kept safe from and ones she may not want to know the truth about. 

I enjoyed this book. I thought it was fast paced and interesting. I really wanted to see what happened! The only part I thought kind of was odd was Poppy's relationship with Noah. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the tie in to The Hollows, the fictional neighborhood seen in other books of Lisa Unger. 

This book releases on or around October 1, 2018. I really do recommend it! Lisa Unger never fails to disappoint! 

Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley. All opinions are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment